There have been so many prayer requests, and my heart is touched and as I sought the Lord, I felt that it might be helpful to share some of the things I have learned through the many years on principals of prayer.
I truly believe God hears our prayers, Jesus died and was ressurrected to give ‘life’ to our prayers, and Holy Spirit awaits anxiously to pray with us in our prayers. However, there are principles of prayer that bring our problems into focus and give us a clearer awareness of our need.
God knows our needs before we pray. Our prayer is to demonstrate our dependance upon the Lord, and to declare our faith to the spirit realm.
Below are my prayers of agreement by topic:
1. Simple Prayer Agreement for healing: Matthew 18:19
2. Healing Prayer: Standing against the enemy! Matthew 16:19; Luke 10:19; James 4:7; I Peter 5:9; Rom 12:20; Acts 10:38
4. List of Healing Scriptures!
5. Who we are in Christ Jesus List
6. Prayer For Going To Court or Family Division: Matt 5:25,39; Rom 12:20; Luke 11:177. Prayer For Salvation of Others: Isaiah 61; John 3:5-7; John 20:23; Luke 23:45; Acts 13;26; Rom 12:20; Gal 5:22
7. Prayer for Salvation of Others: Isaiah 61; John 3:5-7, 20:23; Luke 23:45; Acts 13:26; Rom 12:20; Gal 5:22
8. Prayer for lost or troubled children (any age):
9. Prayer for husbands, wives or family:
10. Prayer for ‘Good Tidings’ in time of crisis! I John 4:4; 2 Tim 1:7; Isaiah 61:1-10; Luke 10:19; Luke 18:1-8; Matthew 5: 3, 4, 5!
11. Prayer against circumstances and the ‘spirit of heaviness’: Isaiah 61:1-10; I John 4:4; Eph. 6:10-18; John 10:10; Luke 18:1-8; Rom 8:28; Rom 5:25; James 4:7; Phil 4:4-8!